Monday, November 3, 2008

The Leap of Faith

About fifty years ago, as a seminary student, I was exposed to a phrase coined by a theologian. The phrase is "the leap of faith." When it comes to believing to be healed of ALS. it seems like a pretty big leap.

It is, however, a faith-building encouragement to read stories like the one posted on YouTube in April of last year. It is a TV news report about a lady having been healed of ALS. To read the report, please go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNHmFRO9VJo

The Word of the Lord is that God is not a respecter of persons -- meaning that his grace and favor are available to anyone and everyone.

Would you do me a favor -- please? Agree with me in prayer that I, too, will be healed of this debilitating disease. Historically, ALS leads to death in two to five years. BUT, according to the Word of the Lord -- and the YouTube report cited above -- healing is available.

That's what I want and what I'm believing for. Please add your faith to mine in this quest.

1 comment:

Tim said...

You are at the forefront of my prayers, Dad.